CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Me as the 'Prima Donna'...the Vain & Tempermental girl..

One of the '7 Deadly Sins' I carry most with me is 'ENVY'. Oh believe me, if I could put Jealous as my middle name on my IC, I Would. What got into me? I dunno. Remembering before *flashback* I could NOT care less about anyone or anything. BUT today, Woah...every little thing matters!

It is my Deadly Sin alright. What a green-eyed monster have I become?
Is it ok to be Envious? Baby says its ok but just dont go overboard or it might take over my conscience..which i think is somewhat/how getting there!!

Well....I think "Some things just cannot be ignored". So Im A 'Drama Queen'...I dig DRamaMa!! Oh did I mention, im Very Jealous. BUT Capital BUT only when it comes to a certain things in "particular"...But im only gonna keep this on general surface...So your getting nothing more then the fact you know that im "Little Miss Envy"..

If I would to write any further, I might end up getting myself all worked out, so im gonna stop.
IM SELFISH & I DONT SHARE WHAT BELONGS TO ME.

...going to bed thinking nonsense.

0 comments: