CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finally


I put my Pj's on and hop into bed,
Im half alive but i'd be mostly dead.
OK
Before I hit the dead zone, lets play the sharing game...
I share wat i've been up too and you read? CUN?
YES, i know i have been away from the bloggin' world awhile now and its not because I ran out of things to write or neglected it coz i was lazy...the reason behind all this was because I moved. house of course!
Im gonna assume you all know how it is wen comes to moving...
Deciding on the new wall colour, should i have curtains or blinds(im particular like that) and all the little things that i cant afford to mention here coz the list is just way too long and i might fall asleep while bloggin'...
NO THANKS!
Anyways, its been a few weeks already and I guess i could say that im almost there to settling in but i still need to get those drillers...hmmm...
Now that my internet is working, I can FINALLY sit down and blog all night..
Maybe ill just do that whole night bloggin thing tomoro or the nite after...now im Seriously off to that Land..
SO now you know.
LOVE-LOVE.

0 comments: