CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

6-7-8 tripple 9- 8 -2-1-2

Kiss me thru the phone &
i'll see ya wen i get home...


too hook on that song.
Another sleepless night, so here i am again;blogging.
Lets update you on what i've been up too lately....hmmm, im waiting on a V.I.Email reply from this certain company which i applied a job for....I've been either really picky or lazy wen it comes to finding a new job due to the VERY BAD experience fr previous co.*ahem*TIU.

So while waiting on that reply, i've been doing ABSOLUTELY nothing but being a handful to my mom&boyfren. Also, i've adapted this habit of sleeping really *early in the morning* and getting up super late in the evening, late as in just in time for dinner..not very proud of it. I had my younger sister convince that im turning into a vampire(ilovetrueblood.)
ANYWAYS, im longing for those 'krispy kreme' donuts rite about now.
Tomoro, i'll join the gym & have lunch(i haven't had lunch in 2weeks.) maybe i'd even go get my donuts!
Oh yea, thats only if im awake.

HIGH 5.

0 comments: