CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep..


...and doesn't know where to find em'?
Leave them alone and they'll come home,

Bringing their tails behind them..





I just wanted to show off the hat..
and i didnt lose any sheeps...

Had a pretty rough week tho'....im pretty much jobless now:(
I hope*fingers cross*this weekend will compensate my entire week for ill be flying down under...hee...
I miss bebe already:(
Gonna splurge on pretty things much!
*THINKING*
What to do for 8 hours on my flight?
I have a hard time sitting still for even 5 mins...die.
I wonder if Daddy gonna sit next to a FAT man?
mmmphh....
OK
im off...see ya wen i get back...
TATA ohh...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! cute hat!
We have the same name! :O I saw that you link to my (dead) blog, hehe. Cool!
nice to meet you!