CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

HUaLo.

Im NOT that miserable looking by the way...
its a "SO-HAPPEN" Picture...



The Blog bug has been bugging me...so i've decided to do so.. Life has been all work and NO PLAY! No fun i know, but FUNDs i get outta this NO PLAY is fun..

Is it APRIL already? yes im 72 hours behind normal human time. im slow. DONT JUDGE ME!
I even turned 22 too..."apparently"...
I wan to complete this post BUT im too tired..

OH YEA...Thank you all for the BIRTHDAY WISHES/sms/calls/emails/facebook/friendster...
much appreciated!!...i will try my best to find time to write on ur wall during your bdae:)
XOXO

SEE see...thumbs up summore...I was never
Miserable to begin with... baah!


*Another terrible horrible weekend coming soon*
I LOVE MY JOB A LIL bit TOO MUCH'...

ithinkso.





xoxo Sluts.mwah!




2 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

Happy belated birthday, Mandaaaa!!! =D =D =D

SGRMSE. said...

Relink! Thank youu ♥