CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I bet you had NO-Idea...


Its a tagged thing....

1. I own 83 pair of shoes, minus the flip-flops...they dont count!
2. ima Hypocrite' im not shy to admit.
3. I cant take a crap anywhere BUT home:)
4. I've NEVER farted in front of my boyfren b4; he think im not human..
5. I have an imaginary fren name zac efron....
6. I told everybody i've watch starwars b4, but in actual fact i've never, I hate it so much, i wouldnt even watch the credits..
7. Im VAIN.

8. I OWN A MIND FILLED WITH NONSENSE!
9. I have to go against the majority, its me..
10. I cant stand ppl who copycats...
11. I copycat all the time...tee
12. I must have at least 4 packets of tissue packets in my bag...
13. I just picked my nose...*shy*
14. IF all fails to succeed in my career as a "Tai-tai"(kidding), I'd consider pursuing my first dream job(wen i was 5) as a 'Cashier'..
15. I still get sweaty palm when i hold my boyfren hands, we've been together for 10 amazing months.
16. ima white liar...
17. I'm a very very selfish person, I HATE SHARING. sharing is caring does not apply to me.
18. You can never find me complimenting anyone.
19. I can talk really loud. it seems.
20. im one of those ppl who bottles up their anger, den let it out one day..during ur younger sisters birthday party...
21. I wait to go home, den I cry.
22. I fear KARMA...very much.
23. Wen i was much much younger, I love chewing on my hair....
24. Gwen my younger sister doesnt get to be my maid of honor...
25. 'I cant have ppl standing behind me while i eat' PHOBIA!


I tag you Ben Zen!



0 comments: