CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

090309

Its your Burfday, its your burfday...
All grown up and I still dont buy that ur 21...
HIT ME!


I think i have A serious Bloggin' issue"...
At times I wonder why do i need to blog again?
OH yea...to show off my goodies*smiles*, my weekend and my NEVER-Ending yacking mouth!
Self-praise is NO praise! I xpeduli...







Oh yea....this girl was facebooking in the club...she was actually quite
distance from where i had my BUTT placed the entire nite...heeeh!
I actually got up, Super power ZOOMED in my cam and snap a shot@!
'baaa'

You know, I actually need to sleep now....i have workie tomoro..
i've got a feeling that this is one of those post I delete the morning after...
So yea....

This coming weekend ill be blogging in a CLUB!
.yes she started the trend.
I COPY.

bai putsiekuts.....
harhar
:)








0 comments: