CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tonite We Kawaii....


Brought to you by:

The food SO GOOD, u laugh before every bite:)

D to the E to the L.I.C.I.O.U.S.

Plate LICKed'...sounds wrong!!

Cam-whoring moments....we likey!!!

Ker-vin??

Benny n eye....



We ate so much, we complain how full we were but there's always room for dessert!!! den we complain again...
OUr So-Many moments:)


Seriously, I think Benny got tired taking pictures of me...
Karaoke the nite away:)

Benny LOST in his own world!!!
I thought I was the mike hogger...
I WAS WRONG!!!
Benny I know ur reading *wink*!!

I hate the PART when its time to say Goodbye..
So, will stick to the see you later line:)
Its feels better knowing that there's A 'HELLO' hope the following day..
LOST? Me too...
Sorry, im not really good dealing with Goodbye's!!





Y
uknowuloveme.









































































0 comments: