CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Tag-A-tag Me?

The rule: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.


.The age of next birthday.
Turning double 2 on 31st March


.A place I'd like to visit.
-TOKYO-


.A Favourite place.
there's no place like your bedroom, its my hideout from the scary world!!


.A Favourite Food.
chocolates+candies+more candies



.A Favourite Thing.
I was wrong about the $$$, its shoes...


.Nick name I had.
They even had a song...



.Name of my LOVE?.
I cant remember his name, I think it was BUnnY:)


.Hobby.
I dont have one, I watch TV.


.A BAD Habit.
I curse.


.Wish List.
To somehow make Vanessa Hudgens Dissapear
so I can Have Zac Efron...
All to myself!!!


.7 Peeps to Tag.
- Natalynn
-Gwenny ma
-Ben zen
-Hannah

-Jane
-Gan
-Aishah
Have fun SLuts...



Y
uknowuloveme.





































0 comments: