CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Yes, im SHAMELESS!!



Life is full of choices, NO one ever mentioned FEAR.
I came across this Blog post from a frens page and I thought his content were cruel and cold.
I shall not judge.
In the end were only '
Humans'.

ANYWAYS...last week was.....sleepless in Seattle...!!
I hardly caught up with my sleep last weekend, I've been switching off early very nite for the past one week but yet its never enough...Thou' shall not complain Mandy!!
Moving on, I think that its funny how, I put on my killer heels to work and wen i reach the office, i take em' out and quietly pull out my slippers and im in it the whole day until its time to get off of course! ...
Mommy always ask, "doesn't it hurt to walk one whole day in those shoes"? I reply: NOT ONE BIT!! little did she know...(the secret slippers under my desk)..hehe..

OH yea, I lied about the last post....im actually very free to blog, the actual fact was ME LAZY!
Guess what me lazy now....
Looking forward to the long coming weekend:)
I Get Monday off....and YOU?


BAi Sluts...




0 comments: