CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Us Girls we are so MAGICAL?

Dark BLue, dark blue have you ever been in alone in a crowded room with me?

OMG...I realise the Nasty/WILD/crazy/slutty things that Gwen & I do are obscence!!!
WE JUST DONT CARE!!!!
-There were no Photoshop involved in this pic-

hahahahaha....







Okok...the goofy glasses+bunny ears+clown nose is explainable...
You see...it was New year Countdown and we were at genting....SO there were about 50 stalls selling this stuff, people were shoving it at our faces....and WE JUST HAD TO BUY IT!!! If we didnt they'd be tailing us all the way back to our rooms....
Only thing was, we had almost the whole Genting looking like us...or us looking like the whole Genting?? ok WATEVER...seriously!!
Anyways, I thought it was cute:) hippo! hehe....

& I love my brown cardi:-
So........................................





Y
uknowuloveme.































0 comments: