CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Parents couldn't handle us as Sisters, so God made us Great Friends..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE....
U look ABSOLUTELY STUNNING in ur Sari...

Never thought I'd see the day you wear PINK!!! hehe
She's my one of A -KIND, my Best Friend and God's greatest gift to me...
A friendship/sisterhood that I treasure so much and im so lucky to have such a wonderful friend like you in my life...im GLAD that nothing has ever come between our friendship and i hope it stays that way...AND IT WILL!!!! hehe....
TOLD U IM LUCKY.....
Once again...happy super belated birthday dear..
YUMMY cakey...and its PINK too.....


The crazy 4...
Jane like totally hilang...



Gwenny ma came too...


Here's the BEST shot...after many attempts....many....




told u.....
&
Hana BAnana my goofy girl....


I luve you girls....
"Diamonds are pretty and so are Pearls...BUT nothings as GORGEOUS as me and my girls"..
hahaha....im off...




Y
uknowuloveme.









































































1 comments:

Reena said...

love u 2 babes.....