CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS:)



Santa left a note saying I've been Naughty, So he said instead of giving me presents this year, he'd give me A BIGGER HEART, so I could learn to LOVE more, learn to keep every imperfections/hassles/obstacles I face with strongly and be more forgiving...huh? Santa say what??? I mean, what happened to the shiny-shiny toys i wrote down on my list? OH YEA...I've been Naughty...so A BIGGER HEART will do...and your welcome, i made those cookies myself!!
HEHE...



MY Crazy Butt Wild Sister & I....
strange things happen around the holiday season...










Sleigh Bells ring are you listening?
KISS me under A Mistletoe'(Twice pls!)
Ring-A-Ling.....I HEART CHRISTMAS:)
Counting the days till next christmas already....

Y
uknowuloveme.




































0 comments: