CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's A Charmed Life....



Innocent smiles:)
TOday I awake at the right side of the bed...Happily i got off and started my day...
first thing on my mind...BABY:) second...pancakes for breakfast...Awesome!!
I like this feeling....It's a charmed life, Unexplainable Days where Stumbling and you fall right into place like A childlike world and you can feel the magic far from the typically tragics!!!! That's the beauty of a charmed life....
I Relive this day 365 times...
Not to mention...Assignments COMPLETED, and the Weekend belongs to Me:)
Ohh how I miss the other half!!!
It's a good life in the happily ever after and the last page of a very last chapter....

HAPPY WEEKENDer' FOLKS.....
*hugs* im out...



Y
uknowuloveme.

0 comments: