CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Honey honey...



Honey honey...How He Thrills me..(uhh-haah)..
There is just some lessons we NEVER learn from!!
Mistakes we tend to make over-and over again...
because it gives us an adrenaline rush we cannot resist!
We look forward to that mistake everyday because we know it's one hella-mistake we'll never regret nor be ashamed of.
We LOVE making that mistake over-and over again because we "think" we'll somehow manage to get it right this time!!
BUT yet another mistake is made....
So we shed a tear everyday for a month then we pick ourselves up and start making the same Mistake again!!
There is NO-common sense or What-so ever your looking for in this mistake...
Some just play along but some are for real..(im for real)...
when i think about it, I wonder if you feel the same?
SO......As I crawl in bed alone tonight, I asked myself "Am I making A Mistake"?
your turn.....



Y
uknowuloveme.

0 comments: