CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

...Lately

Been Thinking Bout you Baby & Everything you do'
Just sitting your way, watching the days go by::


.Sometimes when you feel the world is falling on you, Look no further...Coz we know that there is someone we can always count on to HELP us carry the world.

Ahhhhhhh.....................


This is by FAr the most laid-back Saturday i've had in this year!!!
Here I am, 'bloggin-IN' on a Saturday evening. Where PARTIES awaits my arrival but im not gonna be there coz im having a real bad-hair day:( boo hoo...
For A girl its a BIG deal! Dana says: PUT on a cap and ur IT! I'm LIKE "hellNO'..
I should stop complaining!! Last minute plans NEVER works for me!!
Anyways:::::::Bout my weekend affairs;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT PIK WAH'...080808!!




Marvelous' P.A.R.T.Y!!
...and the cake, YES i did 'Ta pao'...hehhe..
Hitting the BIG 61' and still looking all FINE! how do you?

I wonder much, how i'd look like wen i turn 61? would i have as many frens or would i have my family forgot it was my birthday? okok...will let you know wen i turn 61!! lol.
YOu know what i enjoy MOST at family parties? The FREE flow of booze(haha) and IF i decide to get all pissed DRUNK...SUperMom can carry be back home! and i wont get scolding the next day...I even get to play 'The HANGOVER' game and get special treatment!!! muahahaha!!




Here are the rest of the pictures from the party!
My cousins...
Lookie at Stephen at the background....hahaha gotcha!

Took about 5 attempts to take this shot..in the end we just gave up!!

and stuck to this...ahhh Leanne, WHY SHUT EYES?

Check out Uncle Stanley...boo...

K k..now the posering' PICs!








...All good things come to an end...
BUT better things are yet to come!
3:47am, Restless BUTT...




Y
uknowuloveme.










0 comments: