CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

...and From your LIPS she drew the 'Hallelujah'.


Once upon a time, can happen anytime.
Tomorrow or the day after but DONT let any day hold you back from getting your fairytale..
I NEVER GOT MINE…yet!
Coz I let other things get in my way…silly things!
I long to get that day back but never got close, because I let go and now its too late.
I look through the window and I find him living his life; happy.
So much for wanting to be that girl who sits next to him and whispers precious thoughts in his ear and to have him smile bluntly and knowing that I somehow complete HIM by the tiniest things i do...
Well im never gonna be that girl…
So from where I stand, I only get to watch someone else happy ending…
I don’t get to be in it or ever be part of him…
all because of the silly things I once thought was something *important* that actually got me nothing. Except to walk away with my head held high in silent wondering "WHAT IF?"




Y
uknowuloveme.




0 comments: