CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

REMEMBER ME?

This beat flows right through my 'chest'...



My name is Gossip.
I have no respect for JUSTICE.
I maim without killing. I break hearts and ruin lives.
I am cunning and Malicious
"The more im Quoted, the more i'm believed".
My victims are helpless. They CANNOT protect themselves against me because I have NO name or face.
TO TRACK ME DOWN IS IMPOSSIBLE! The harder you try, the more "Elusive I Become".



I'm NOBODY's friend.
Once i tarnish a reputation, it will never be the same.
I topple governments and wreak marriages, I ruin careers and cause sleepless nights, HEARTACHES and indigestion. I spawn suspicion and generate grief. I make innocent people cry in their sleep.



I AM CALLED GOSSIP!!
I make Headlines and Headaches'.
REMEMBER, before you repeat a story, ask yourself:
IS IT TRUE? IS IT FAIR? IS IT NECESSARY?
IF NOT...Do Not Repeat it!!
KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT!!!!!

Great minds discuss ideas,
Average minds discuss Events,
Shallow minds discuss People.
WHICH ONE ARE YOU?



Y
uknowuloveme.

0 comments: