CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nutshell...






I am NO Perfect 10...
And there was not a day I wish i was!!
Looking back after all these years of growing up and learing things the hard way, I do not wish to trade in any days of mistakes making that I have ever made for a second chance!! IF i had to do over, I still want make those mistakes...
Because those silly mistakes moments have made me who I am this present day..


The girl with the BIGGEST laughter in the neighbourhood,
The girl who breaks her curfew now and then....and
The girl who sneaks down when everyone is fast asleep to get a midnight snack..

WHY NOT YOU?

When i was a kid, we used to visit the supermarket every once a month,
There lies my ambition; to be a 'cashier', mmmph...I always thought 'cashiers' were the richest most successful ppl on earth! I was so determined to be one that I convince my parents to buy me a 'toy cashier set' just so i could get an early head start..It was my secret that i never shared with anyone, thinking if i did then everybody would want to be cashiers too and there wont be enough money left for me wen I grew taller ( I tot being taller is an adult). Later i found out, 'cashiers' dont get to keep all the money from the cash register!!! Only then, i change my ambition...

For a while it seemed to me that people who wore suits had really "made it"haha, until " Uncle K came to my 11th birthday bash in a suit!!! Then gradually it dawned on me that wearing suit doesn't make you a genius.


When i was 14, I wanted to be 'Prime Minister'...The first lady ever in Malaysia!!! boo hoo!!!
I thought 'prime minister' knows the answer to every questions...I changed my mind quickly on that one when i started reading.

Maybe, at times, you have thought the same?- That there are people who are born to be happy and sucessful. NEWS FLASH, There aren't. Every great success comes with hardwork and remind yourself that successful people aren't superhuman, they have one brain, 24 hours in a day and usually 2 arms and legs. Like Me+You.



NOBODY is born with "SPECIAL PERMISSION" to be Happy or Successful'! It comes from YOU!







Y
uknowuloveme.















0 comments: