CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

For ERIKA....



"Listen to me. I will tell you the truth about a man's life.
I will tell u the truth about his love for women. That he NEVER hates them.
"Do you believe a man can truly L.O.V.E a women and constantly betray her?
Never mind Physically, BUT betray her in his mind, in the very "inner part of his soul".
Well it's not easy but men do it all the time!

Do yo want to know how women can love you, feed you that love deliberately to poison your body and mind simply to destroy you? ANd out of passionate love choose not to love you anymore? Impossible? believe it!
"And then of course there is TRUE LOVE. Dont laugh!!! It exist or I will make it exist!
Do you think it's worth what it cost? Is it relevant?

Is it even humanity to perverse passion only to be with one person? And if it doesn't work, Do you still get a bonus for trying?
Or Will you be Judged? quickly?
suck it up, there is NO two ways on this one!



"Life is a comical business, and there is nothing funnier than love travelling through time.
A Good storyteller is able to make his audience laugh and cry at the same time.
BUT wait..i look at it either way: My Stories are only a tale i want to tell. What's the harm? Even if i take it seriously, you don't have too. Just have a good time "hearing" it at least!
"I only want to tell a story, I have no other vanity.



In the End of the day, The only men that scares me is the one who loves me for myself alone.
I have plans for HIM.



Y
uknowuloveme.

0 comments: