CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

....SISTERLY LURRRVE?

Back den, wen it was all simple n easy...
How i got my way in every lil thing i did -WRONG-!

looking back through some good ol'"childhood" memory' albums,
i found this picture of me & natnat..
I know she'd kill me, if she saw this picture here...
i swore her a promise i Never intend to keep, with *FINGERS CROSS*,
behind my back! 'duh'
i tot it was cute, a Priceless shot you'll never ever be able to capture again..everrr...



I Mean...'check out the TV behind'...how 'sejarah ISH', is that??
and in case ur wonderin'...
IM the ONE PULLING Nat's hair..
the pull look EffortLESS...but natnat looks like she could use a lil 'jawbreaker' in her mouth!

My guess: she knew someone was snapping the picture, so she quickly drama queenly did that expression, so wen ppl look back @ this shot, GUESS whose the BIG BAD WOLF?

BUT im pretty sure, i got away with it!

AND......

yes, i had the MOST amazing curls...


Y
uknowuloveme.

0 comments: