CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

REVERSE IT'

So, What can we do on a weekday nite? Alone in "A" Club? Where the Dj is My Romeo and I am His hero?
I know Cha'nelle 'FELL IN LOVE'...haha
and me.....?

1) I took ADVANTAGE of the free flow..."DUh"!!



2) Natnat POKAI' her way through....funny!


3) Snoopy did the D.A.N.C.E...again!!!
on the CHAIR this time....oh no..
spot the fella.....


4) Almond....?? wen to eat lok-lok without me!!
...*AFTER asking* him about 'A' 100 times if he was hungry?
Almond: NO NO NO NOt HUNGRY!!!
den........
he decided to go makan on his own! bad!

so 'AKIBAT'?
..........

Almond gets to be 'the "supermodel"...lol...
hahahahahahahahahaha............
this blog is for-everrrNESS!

-NO offence HOney, but everytime i look at this shot, i cant stop laughing!!-
ITS my NESCAFE!!!
I'm complementing you kay'!
* if your reading almond...too bad*bleah!



*****
If you read my blog, u must excuse my
"What-ever is the matter with Me", pictures!

this SHOT<>




ENOUGH. tummy aching'...
when ur 'bored' ANYTHING goes...
I don usually do weekday outings...
But Nat drag me, So, i drag almond along....
im like the world 'meanest fren'...i torture ppl, wen i bore, the WORLD bores with me!!
+and again+
We had our FUN....curtain falls, good nite..

411...

! I didnt Fall in Love with the Dj...
but i got his number....



&

He has my lighter....haah-

okie bye....


Y
uknowuloveme.











0 comments: