CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

Miss I-da-Ho..

Apple bottom jeans, boots with the furr...(with tha' furr)
whats up with that anyways??

Okok...the weekend was great! nothing much to 'brag' about tho'
basically, i just needed that time off for myself..FAR away from work!
afterall...it was a long weekend...it would be such a shame if i didn't go out and have a kick-ass time!
"sleeping in on Friday nite,drowning myself with booze on Saturday!
ice lollies on Sunday morning and shop till i drop on Monday"...
my weekend was made...enough said.



Missing out on so much, cant hardly believe im the same 'Mandy' anymore! Now, im that 'Mandy' who sleeps at every free time and hardly goes out anywhere...-so NOT me-
So much so that, even if 'Paris Hilton' decides to open 'her brand' @ one utama, i would be the last to know!maybe its just a sticker/poster but hey...imagine how cool it will be if she really does open a shop here in Malaysia...
ALL THE 'ithinkimparishilton' WANNABEE....will tear joy!ahhh im mean. i realise.


Gwen is one of them'....


...and not forgettin' how i came across a book that has my name in title!
cool....its like; dude my names famous...deelwitit!

Haha..

Geeesssss.....
MY ever so 'MUKA hangover'...
how i told myself that, im gonna sleep in on weekends...it just didn't happen, an automatic alarm clock awakes me at 7 every morning!...
den its so hard to fall back asleep...
'a day WITHOUT work that starts at 7' is just plain torture!

perhaps an ice lolli would make my day? it did.

UNFORTUNATELY, the only word that is currently lingering' on my mind now is 'WORK'!!dammit!!


uknowuloveme.

0 comments: