CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

'John Jacob'

...tHE NITE was Young & tHe BOoze were MINE!!

"Black Monday" today!!! but i still cant seem to let the weekend go...the usual!
Music from the club still lingers in my ear, and "the" automatic "foot tapping" under my desk!! haha...

if everyday was a weekend? that would be 365days of partying and having a great time...

*AWESOME huh*
.....lalalala....dream on!!
reality checks in on its own every monday, den leaves TO let "FANTASY" step in on Friday!!
woo hoo!!

There is NO where else i'd rather be with on my party nites except my great old' pals'...here is my NOT -SO -PICTURE PRETTY but FRIGGIN' PERFECT!!
knock urself out!!sluts....


we begin silently???

DEN....


the usual 'posing-posing' ....MUST LA i guess



lil bit here n there...lester n eye


eye, aliana n natnat


the maggi mee's...

DEN



the" IM DIGGING MY NOSE picture "apparently" !
classic move...
kesian almond....dont look very HAPPY!!

DEN
of course 'A Must' List!


the silly hill billy moments of men that are old enough to be my "father"..
ithink?



the cocker & snoopy show
boo * throw peanuts*.....


these men have been secretly in love with each other since childhood..
recently, they planned a trip together without their girlfrens knowlegde...
i happen to ease drop!! haha...


snoopy kor is a player, he cant stay loyal to one men!!!

wasnt many pictures to pick from since my camera died on me halfway through the nitezZZZzz....
so another Mystery NIte' of "Im not gonna tell u what happend after that"...go figure.....

i leave u with me...coz....





Y
uknowuloveme.




0 comments: