CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

' I Got it From My MaMa'..

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps?
What to buy for mommy on 'mother's day'?...
'im so-so POKAI and BZ day-dreaming bout the weekend!!
CLEO BACHELOR PARTY @ ZOUK...jom!
OMG!! what to wear? oh -no!!!



hmmmm....okok back to the point of this blog entry: MOTHER DAY PREZZIE!!!arrrrghhhh!
since im so POKAI...i had to fix a budget of RM350 on momo's gift!...i feel so bad coz wen i had $$ i blew it up on 'unnecessary stuff'...stuff that pile's up in my closet over n over again...

I TELL YOU......
I walk the whole Gardens' just to find mommy the perfect 350 budget gift!
* drum roll*....AND I DID!!!! i heart myself!!

Thomas Sabo charm bracelet...with a CROSS!
GoD comes first b4 anything else!!!
so pretty and i bet $350, mommy will adore it!!
*although i still have no idea wen is mother's day*
-i think its on 1st sunday in may-
SO, with fingers cross, i hope she doesnt have it yet!
...and
NO, my mother doesnt read my blog'!!
uknowuloveme.




0 comments: